Facebook

Share

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Welcome Home Walter



Good Day. Today, Rip and Read welcomes Walter Wrenchall back for a special command broadcast. I commanded him, because the current Rush Limbaugh brouhaha seemed to demand Walter's unique blend of common sense. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do.



If the player on this site doesn't work, you can also hear Walter by clicking this link: Wrenchall vs. Limbaugh: The grudge match

A NOTE ON WALTER WRENCHALL: Wrenchall was the star of a short lived webcast called "Rip and Read" I produced back in 2004, in which the old school nuts and bolts reporter investigated some of the strange, but true, news stories living on the internet. His tag-line was (and is again, I hope): We didn't make ANY of this up. We found it on the Internet. So There.

To hear Walter weigh in on God Hates Shrimp Dot Com- click here

4 comments:

Heather said...

The audio came through just fine! Am I one of the bad influences? History repeats itself, doesn't it?

I was just thinking about this whole thing yesterday, and wondering if there are people who were upset because he was attacking Michael J. Fox or if they were upset because they realize what a moron Limbaugh is. I suspect that more than a few people are upset simply because he was attacking Alex P. Keaton, and have no idea what's really going on.

Alex said...

Heather,
I have more faith in the American people than that. I think that most Americans are worked up about this because, as dumb as we can be sometimes, we have a pretty strong empathy for the underdog- robbing old ladies, kicking three legged dogs, and mocking cripples is generally a non-starter with us.

Yes... this blog's existance can be blamed on you and my friend Russell. ADB broadcasting, however, is solely irresponsible for content.

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Sorry, couldn't resist! I had to click on the separate link to get the sound. I'll listen to it later.