Facebook

Share

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Republican Roustabout Raises Bad Behavior Bar to New Heights.



Have you seen the Birmingham News this morning? Well, you're in for a treat! In my last post, I opined that Jim Douglas was resorting to the "Rule By Fiat" strategy of George W. Bush....but of course, our Vermont Republicans are down-right civilized compared the the more virulent "Dixie Strain".....


Most Republicans claim to value action over words. Mostly, as far as I can tell, there are two main reasons for this:
But folks, I am here to tell ya- Alabama State Senator Charles Bishop, done took his party's disdain for discussion to a whole new level when he walked across the Senate Chamber and Walloped Democrat Lowell Barron right upside the head. Yaaaaahooooo!

I'm gonna let you read the article for yourself...but I'll be damned if this here Senator Bishop feller ain't gone and raised the bar for Republican behavior-- I fully expect Dick Cheney to act like a MAN and to let HIS fists do the talking next time he and Leahy meet..."Ffff You" just won't cut it any more.

No comments: