Facebook

Share

Friday, March 07, 2008

Has the American Media gone too far? Hell Yes!

I'm always the last kid on my block to see the really fun stuff. This may have something to do with the fact that I gave up watching TV back in 1992. Don't get me wrong, I like TV shows (about 3 or 4 of them) but I just got to where I couldn't stand the freakin noise anymore.

For the most part, I'm really happy with my decision. But it does mean that I miss out on great things others take for granted...like The Daily Show. Of course, if I had TV, I also have to listen to the news media that this clip is mocking.

Hey, maybe it's not such a bad trade after all....

1 comment:

Kate said...

The blood wipe on the screen was fascinating - watched it again because I didn't believe I'd actually seen it the first time. Clearly M. Night Shyamalyan is directing some of their attention grabbing headers huh? Jon Stewart keeps me sane.