Facebook

Share

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Barack-Hillary
I wasn't gonna do it, but I did.



I was born in 1969. I cannot get over the fact that it is now 2007- I'm stunned. And I am in NO hurry to rush 2008 into existence before it is necessary. Think about it...People born in 1990! may well be voting in the next Presidential Election.

So..I have not been touching the mania that has already started among Democrats about who will succeed George W. Idiot. I haven't even started thinking about the question, and I've decided I just WON'T until AT LEAST next fall.

But sometimes, you just gotta change your mind. Vermont Daily Briefing has an interesting guest column today offering a different perspective on the Barack-Hillary debate (VDB is hands down an Obama man).

I was gonna try to ignore it, according to my principles...but sometimes, a really good cartoon will just sucker you right in!

Good Stuff, guys.



No comments: