Facebook

Share

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mickey Militant
Or "Hamas" Presents- Mickey Hah-mouse


Mickey Militant

The Right-Wing Nut Jobs come up with so much Garbage: the Weapons of Mass Destruction are in Iraq….no, no, wait…they’ve been moved to SYRIA….or, wait, oh, I know—the DOG ate them….

I just get used to discounting EVERYTHING they say.

So, when I got an email this morning from some right-wingers with whom I fight a running gun-battle about an ARAB MICKEY MOUSE teaching children to “hate Israel and America, and aspire to what is claimed as Islam's inevitable and impending world domination.” I thought yeah, yeah…this from the same people that bring us fascist dolphins and Rush Limbaugh singing “Barack the Magic Negro” ...


http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/16705/1/rush-barak.mp3

So…I blew it off.

But, it turns out, it is true…according to the Associated Press


A giant black-and-white rodent _ named "Farfour," or "butterfly," but unmistakably a rip-off of the Disney character _ does his high-pitched preaching against the U.S. and Israel on a children's show each Friday on Al-Aqsa TV, a station run by Hamas. The militant group, sworn to Israel's destruction, shares power in the Palestinian government.
"You and I are laying the foundation for a world led by Islamists," Farfour squeaked on a recent episode of the show, which is called "Tomorrow's Pioneers."

So…to my right correspondents, I apologize…you were right and I was wrong. Hate won another battle today, both in the middle-east, and here at home.

No comments: